jeudi 13 septembre 2012

Cruise on the Lake 2012 with Darling

Hey ! 
J'avais fait la croisière sur le lac l'été dernier avec deux amies (article ici) et Margotille, et j'ai tellement aimé ça que j'ai insisté pour y emmener Darling cette année ! 
I had been on the cruise on the lake last summer with two friends (post here) and Margotille, and I enjoyed it so much that I insisted on taking Darling too this year !
La vieille ville.
The old centre of the town.

En arrière-plan, vous pouvez voir le château d'Annecy.
You can see the castle of Annecy in the background.



Duiiiiiingt.
I love Duiiiiingt !
Duiiiingt castle.
Comment ne pas tomber amoureux de cet endroit ?
How can you not fall in love with this place ?


See you !

1 commentaire:

Janette a dit…

This place is dreamy! I MUST visit this place some day!



♥Janette
http://janettethejongleur.blogspot.com