jeudi 17 mai 2012

Narcissa's Webcam III

LES EXAMS SONT FINIS !!! EXAMS ARE OVER !!!


Au cas où vous n'auriez pas vu les précédents "Narcissa's Webcam", ce sont simplement des photos de ma webcam, les photos qu'on fait quand on s'ennuie et qu'on ne montre (normalement) jamais à personne.
In case you didn't see the previous "Narcissa's Webcam" posts, they simply show pictures from my webcamera, the sort of pictures you take when you get bored and that you (usually) don't show to anyone ever. 
LET'S GO !
Comme vous le savez (peut-être) déjà, j'ai eu les cheveux rouges... Ca me manque parfois.
As you (maybe) already know, I've had red hair... I miss it sometimes.
Puis j'ai eu des mèches très blondes... J'aimais bien aussi.
Then I had very blond highlights... I liked it too.
Et maintenant je suis juste une fille normale avec une couleur de cheveux normale... Et je porte un fez. Le fez, c'est cool !
And now I'm juste a regular girl with a regular haircolour... And I wear a fez. Fezzes are cool !

Ps : je vous explique, ce fez est un cadeau de la part d'une amie qui partage ma passion pour Doctor Who.
Ps : explanation > this fez is a gift from a friend who shares my love for Doctor Who. 
DAVID TENNANT RULES !
A plus ! See you ! 


1 commentaire:

Wineferth a dit…

Next time I go to the US I'll bring you a stetson... stetsons are cool ;)
BTW nice pics. I understand why you miss red hair sometimes : it suits you very well :D