samedi 2 juin 2012

Busy as a Bee

Hey !
L'autre jour, je prenais des photos dans le jardin (vous les avez peut-être vues dans mon dernier article Blinded by Nature) quand cette toute petite chose est venue se poser sur les fleurs juste sous mon nez. Elle a butiné trois ou quatre fleurs et elle est repartie comme elle était venue.
The other day, I was taking photos in the garden (you may have seen them in my last post Blinded by Nature) when this tiny little thing came and landed on the flowers right before my eyes. She gathered the pollen from three or four flowers and it went away just like it had come.



En passant, je vous mets le lien d'un blog auquel cet article me fait penser (à cause de l'abeille) : The Secret Life of Bee, c'est un blog avec de jolies photos et une très jolie fille ! N'hésitez pas à y faire un tour !
By the way, here is the link to a blog that this post reminded me of (because of the bee) : The Secret Life of Bee, it's a blog with beautiful pictures and a really beautiful girl ! Go have a look !

1 commentaire:

Alyx a dit…

I love these pictures - they are beautiful!