vendredi 15 octobre 2010

Godmothers




Petite dédicace à toutes les marraines du monde, toutes celles qui sont un peu gaga avec leurs filleul(e)s adoré(e)s.

I dedicate this message to all the godmothers in the world, all those who are spoiling their adorable godchildren.

Dédicace plus particulièrement à MON filleul (autobaptisé Kéké), en espérant qu'il m'appelle toujours "Tata belle" ! La vérité sort toujours de la bouche des enfants, non ? (Pitié, dîtes-moi que oui !)

And I dedicate it more particularly to MY godson (who named himself Kéké, nickname for Kévin), hoping he will always call me "Beautiful auntie" ! Doesn't the truth always come out of the mouths of children ? (Please, tell me it does !)

Bisous Kéké, à demain.

Love Kéké, see you tomorrow. 

2 commentaires:

Maéva a dit…

oui !!! lol vous êtes mimi ^^

Cynnheard a dit…

Sorry when I read the title I had the Godfather's theme playing in my head. Hope you're less dangerous than him... ;)